Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review: Romantic and the Idol Season 2 Episode 5

Hi all. I came down with an awful cold, so my apologies. No review/recap yet for this episode. I refuse to do one without subtitles. Korean is not my 2nd language and I want to know what the conversations are about.

There was the top shuffle dates, with the long awaited date between Yewon and Jong Hun, on this episode, but most of what happened on the date are conversational. I wish I knew why they came back awkward. The mission was a kiss on the forehead. So cute. And, there was the song shuffle pairings on this episode too. But they were also very conversational too. So frustrating. I wish there were more subbers out there to help translate for the rest of the world. I'm so sorry to disappoint again you guys...

But, if you want a quick recap of the song shuffle, here it is..

All of the guys have chosen a song that is played over the speakers, loud enough for the girls to hear in their rooms. Each girl comes out when they hear a song they like.

Min Hyuk= Yewon
Jong Hun= G.Na (if you can find the video, you gotta see both of their faces when they see each other. It totally says "You gotta be sh**tting me, right?".)
N= Jiwon (Actually, Eunyoung and Jiwon came out. But since N can only choose one, he chose Jiwon. To my understanding, Eunyoung will have no partner, and has to go back into the house. She wouldn't be participating on a date.)
Kevin= None. Since the last two girls came out for Kevin, no girl is left for him. So he doesn't get to go on a date either.

Ok, so what I don't get is why the ones that didn't get picked just go out on a date together? They still would get to know each other right? Isn't that the point? So frustrating!

And to make it worse, Jong Hun and G.Na run into Min Hyuk and Yewon and he was gravitating towards Yewon on her date with Min Hyuk. Totally leaving G.Na behind by herself. Yea ok, I gave a quick recap, but it's killing me that I can't understand the conversations fully! Argh!

I will need to update this one too! So sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I really really feel bad for kevin and g.na. why they don't try to date together sometimes? Kekeke.. jonghoon, you should give it chance to fate!
    And btw thx very much for the review. Really appreciate it ^^. Been looking around on google and finally stuck on your great blog. Well, have you tried kshownow.net ? They did great sub. And the sub is kinda late maybe, but the sub is really good. Hehehh.. Well gomawo again, and keep reviewing. you're daebak! Fighting! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)