Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

G-Dragon Getting His "Crayon"

"Get your crayon get your crayon get your cray get your crayon..."

This is the song that I heard this morning during my morning drive. As I listened to G-Dragon rap and sing, he kept on repeating the phrase above.



Odd...I know the song is called "Crayon", but it sounded like he was saying two separate words. Like "get your cray-on get your cray-on".

I then concluded that K-Pop artists can pretty much rap and sing about anything. Including a crayon. Just put a beat to it, add someone cute that can rap/sing, and there you go.

Just kidding, I know it's not that easy. And I don't mean to offend. But it does amaze me the different things that K-Pop artists sing about. (Another example? Orange Caramel's "Lipstick".)

If only I were that talented.

Source: Video credit to BigBang. For the full lyrics to G-Dragon's song "Crayon", click here to see the English and romanization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)