Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Lee Hong Ki!

If you're a Primadonna or even a good fan of FT Island, you'll know that today, March 2nd, marked another special day. Lead vocalist Lee Hong Ki turned 23 (I hope I did the math right) today!

Although no birthday plans were seen or announced (to my knowledge anyways), it looked like it was work as usual as he had tweeted that they were hard at work on a new song. I won't translate it literally because I don't think he wanted to be working on his birthday, haha. But if you follow him, he tweeted it that night and there's a cute pic of him in his hoodie.

이 홍기 생일을 축하합니다!
おたんじょび おめでとう!

Sorry, didn't have a very good photo of him in my library. Sigh, this will have to do. It's at least recent, at the beginning of the year. Thick glasses and all, still かこいい!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)