Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

FT Island Unveils a Teaser Video for New Album

I was so excited when I saw this online last night!

FT Island is making a comeback next week with a new album entitled "Five Treasure Box" and they have just released a teaser video of their title track "I Wish"!

It's a less rocker sound from their last title song, "Severely" off of their "Grown Up" album. And they incorporated some Latin flavors in there with some deft guitar playing by one of the maknae's, Song Seung Hyun, but to me it's different enough and I like it!

Can't wait to see more! You can click on the "AllKPop" hyperlink below to go to the article I found the video on. Or, if the browser allows, you can try to watch the video below. (I don't own the video, all credit goes to FNC and FT Island)

Enjoy!



Source: AllKpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)