Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

FT Island Sentimental at Fan Event

I wanted to share this article that I saw tonight on AllKpop.

It was about, one of my fave's, FT Island, at their latest fan signing event at Youngdeungpo Times Square.

Photo Credit: AllKpop via Naver and Chosun News
What immediately caught my eye was how happy the fellas looked. They were smiling genuinely, it seems, and they were even acting a little bit silly. (Hong Ki was wearing a black and purple polka dotted bat head band. Perfect for Halloween!) Indeed they looked like they were having a good time.

They later commented: It was fun and great to meet that many fans up close. We are so thankful to our fans who always worry about us and give us so much love“.

So sweet... I'm sure their Korean fans in attendance were very happy.

Source: AllKpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)