Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Super Junior's Siwon Shows Kindheartedness

Super Junior's Choi Siwon surprised his soon to be daily family (for the next few months anyway) with cake and drinks for the actors and production staff on the set of his new drama, "King of Drama".

This Soldier of Light is too much! And I mean that in a good way. Who wouldn't be charmed by such a personality like his?

If I were working on set, I would sure be grateful and at the same time would look forward to working with this kindhearted fella.

Anyone notice that this is a trend among stars? Give presents or serve meals to well-deserving and hard working staff. Such great appreciation. (Rarely hear about this in the States) Although, I haven't heard of a star begin to take care of the cast and crew at the beginning of production. Brownie points for Mr. Choi!

I'm currently enjoying watching "Faith" with Lee Min Ho, but I'll be sure to tune in to watch Siwon in this drama when it replaces "Faith" in November.

Source: AllKpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)