Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

FT Island's "Your Words"

Been listening to the tracks online and although I wasn't thoroughly impressed with their title track, "I Wish", there were a couple here and there that I actually felt an emotional connection to.



(Sorry about the video folks. If you do a search online though, I'm sure you will be able to find the song with no trouble at all.)

Now, I don't judge songs I like just by if there's a cute guy singing the song (although it certainly does help). I also judge by my heart tugs. I close my eyes and block out everything else. If I feel the instrument's melodies and harmonies and the lyrics tug at my heart, I begin to feel a connection to that song and I end up really liking or loving the song. Weird, I know.

I felt such a connection to "Your Words". The lyrics are repetitive, but it's something about the way it interweaves with the guitars and drums that, even without knowing the words at first, began to move me.

Makes me kind of wish they went with this song instead of "I Wish". But hey, that's just my opinion.

FT Island FTW! (I mean this in the positive way)

Credit to trangcay12 for the upload. For lyrics and translation, go to kpoplyrics.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)