Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

FT Island's "I Wish" Has Stick

I've only heard FT Island's new song, "I Wish" a couple of times through my searches online and through YouTube. And although I was originally intrigued, later not as impressed, I found myself humming the chorus.

Ah...*ding the light bulb goes on* now I know why they chose this song. It sticks to you. It's catchy chorus, the Latino/Spanish infusion, the whole song has a stickiness factor.

If you didn't catch them at their comeback stage on Music Bank, check out the performance on AllKpop.

I had to laugh at the set for "I Wish". The guys were on smaller stage pieces than yesterday's performance. They only had enough room to stand, maybe move a foot or two, that was about it. I don't know how they could have "rocked out" on those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)