Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

G.Na's Fiery Comeback

G.Na's sexy new concept.




I have become a fan of G.Na the idol (not singer, now) ever since I've seen her on the second season of the Romantic and Idol. (A/N: Most of my reviews are up for the season. Sorry, still missing the finale. I hope to do it this week to cap it all off. Plus, I don't like to leave loose ends.)


She was absolutely endearing on the Romantic and Idol. She had a mature charm about her, and a natural style and beauty that I think comes with age.

There have been hints about her comeback this spring, so I've been on the lookout for it. Finally, AllKpop released her first and second teaser photos from her agency, Cube Entertainment.

She's donned a sexy look with a new haircut and super bright red hair that adds an accent to her fair skin.

G.Na sporting a new fiery red 'do and hearts.
I was interested to see just what the theme to her title track(s) will be and it looks like it will be a love song! Hmm...According to the article I read, her next track is entitled "Oops!" and it is about being in love with a younger man! Hmm...for those of you that were following her on the Romantic and Idol, you know that she had her eye on FT Island's leader, Choi Jong Hun. Throughout the 4 days there she seemed to always get paired up with him. It was as if fate threw them together.

I hope it will be a hit! Stay tuned for her comeback and with her new track to be released on Korea's version of Valentines Day, "White Day", on March 14th!

Source: AllKPop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)