Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Update: Working on a few things...

Hello hello! Just wanted to give you all a quick update on a some of the things I am working on.

1) Romantic and the Idol Season 2 Episode 4
I am finding bits and pieces of the show every day, so I'm trying to watch them and piece them together at the same time. From what I've seen so far, it looks exciting! I'll have a review up by the weekend for sure!

2) Health, Beauty and Fashion
I am going to venture into this unknown territory to me. I figure, if I am going to blog about K-Pop, K-Dramas and Korean culture, I might as well figure out what's so hot about these trends or products that come from Korea and how they are faring in American culture (to start). I went into my first Korean cosmetics store this past weekend and it was very interesting. (in a good way of course) Wanted to share my thoughts on that and on some of the products I'm trying.

3) Food
Yes, I have a tab that says "food" on my blog. It's always been my intent to somehow migrate all my relative posts there, but until I figure out how, it'll be blank. Sorry! It's trial and error for me. But there are more posts coming about food for all of you that are interested.

4) Music
I'll be giving my take on some of my favorite artists' new albums or singles that had just come out.

So stay tuned! I haven't gone away, I'm still here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)