Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Seolhyun Will Play Jung Shin's Girlfriend

Photo credit FNC Entertainment and AllKpop
I seem to remember not even a year ago, that a waif like girl by the name of Seolhyun graced an FT Island music video with her grace and style. (She was Lee Hong Ki's girlfriend in "Severely"). She played a young, aspiring dancer that was supposedly killed in one version of reality. Hong Ki goes back in time to try to prevent that from happening.

Fast forward to months later. Now, Seolhyun, with her newly debuted girl group, AOA (Ace of Angels) is working hard for their fan's appreciation. She's practicing hard and singing her heart out. And the group has a couple of singles under their belt to prove their worth in the industry.

Soon, Seolhyun will be flitting onto the screens of viewers all over again as it was announced that she has been cast in the drama, "My daughter Seoyoung". She will join CNBlue bassist, and fellow agency member, Lee Jung Shin on set and will play his girlfriend!

She's stated: “I’m really happy to be cast in ‘My Daughter Seoyoung’ because I watch it all the time. I worked really hard during the audition because I really wanted the role and I’m really happy because I got good results. I’m nervous because it’s my first drama, but I feel safe because I’ll be with Jungshin sunbaenim. He’s a big strength. I’m going to work hard and practice a lot.

She was certainly charming in "Severely". Let's see if she can continue that charm onto TV to help this drama succeed.

Source: AllKpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)