Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Korean Idols with the Legendary Steven Spielberg

If you've been to the movies, you will most likely have heard of a man named, Steven Spielberg.

Spielberg has been on numerous films (either as the director, script writer, producer, even actor) over the past, oh I dunno, 40 years?

"E.T. the Extraterrestrial", the famous shark movie "Jaws", his. "Indiana Jones" movies, yup that too. "Jurassic Park", "Transformers", heck yes. And, let's not forget the cartoon series "Animaniacs". Yes, I didn't know that either...

The man is legendary not only in the U.S., but Internationally as well. He's won numerous awards that I can't even begin to count on my toes and fingers.



Why am I mentioning this? Well, I had to build up the cred for the guy because I was insanely jealous when I saw who had snapped a pic with him recently: Psy and Super Junior's Siwon.

To meet someone on his status, to even be in the same room as he, is absolutely without a doubt, awesome!

Lucky guys...

Source: AllKpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)