Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FT Island's Jong Hun Cheers on SAT Takers

Although it doesn't apply to me anymore, I still think it's sweet when idols/stars/actors cheer on their fans as they prepare to take their SAT's.

It was cool to see that they even take SAT's in other countries. Yea, I've been pretty sheltered and I didn't know this till, like, this week. Lol.

I've been there, studying for the moment that will either make or break your life. (Sorry, a little dramatic.) I wish I had a sweet guy cheering me on to do my best. Like FT Island's Choi Jong Hun. =)

Choi Jong Hun tweets selca with a supportive message to fans taking SAT's. Source Choi Jong Hun's Twitter

Now, I dunno if I would be able to concentrate after seeing this. But I would certainly be smiling. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)