Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Seung Hyun, Are You Single?

Song Seung Hyun
(Photo Credit to rightful owners)


That was the question that FT Island's Lee Hong Ki posed to the younger Song Seung Hyun on the show "All the K-Pop". (Goodness Hong Ki, can you not put anyone on the spot like that? Lol!)

To which, he answered, while looking very flustered, "yes, I have a girlfriend."

Now, Primadonnas and fans all over are wondering if this is a "my fans are my girlfriend" kind of moment, or if this is indeed the truth.

No one will really know except the lovable Song Sari and the rest of FT Island.

All I know is I hope he will be happy and not, "lonely lonely" like the lyrics to "I Wish" goes.

Chukhaeyo Song Sari!

Fans will keep on dreaming about the rest of FT Island. You know, those talented, funny and sexy men. =D

Source: AllKPop (you gotta read some of the comments. Hilarious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)