Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from the Fab Filorean!

As the United States gives thanks this day, I am grateful to all of you that have come back and read my posts and also thankful to all of you that have stopped by for the first time. 

You all have given me a reason to continue this creative outlet of mine. I'm so happy to know that there are others out there that share in my enthusiasm for Korean culture, dramas and music. (Lately, it's been mostly FT Island, sorry!) I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, God bless you!

And, of course to continue on my FT Island kick, here's a photo that was tweeted today by their leader, Choi Jong Hun. I think it's an old pic from earlier this year, but oh well!

FT Island Leader Choi Jong Hun
(credit to it's rightful owners)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)