Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Get Ready for 2PM!

2PM (Don't own this pic)


Sorry, I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like to, but every so often I see some things that catch my eye, so in case you all miss it, I'm relaying it to you. =)

If you are a fan of 2PM's music, or even a "HOTTEST", you are already in the know. But here's the news...

Fresh off of their "What Time Is It?" tour, they announced that they are making a comeback as early as January 2013! Yay!

This is awesome since they are now in pretty much full force with Nichkhun back to participate in their promotional activities. I like Nichkhun, I've been a fan of his ever since he was on "We Got Married" with his partner, Victoria. (Funny as heck series that you should really Google, by the way! All of the seasons!) It was a shame when he had that DUI earlier this summer, and I'm glad it wasn't too serious and that he has had time to reflect.

So anyways, fans get ready, stay tuned for when their comeback date is! You don't want to miss them!

Source: AllKpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)