Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

FT Island in Animated Film "Toriko"

I haven't been posting a lot in the past couple of months since I've been busy at work, so I apologize. I'm slowly starting to get back into trying to post at least a couple per week. And of course, in order to do that, I have to keep up with the news.

Well, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a news article about FT Island. (I have to confess, I pretty much only look at K-pop and Asian culture news when I'm trying to relax.)

Seems that they will be again lending their musical talents to another anime (this time a movie) called "Toriko". They will be singing the ending song to the movie. The anime is by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro and will feature this character, Toriko, on his adventures all around the world.

FT Island will also be featured in the movie as themselves. They have really handsome likenesses to each member! Some anime don't stay true to the real people, but I really like the way the artists drew them. (see photo)

I believe this will be the first time they will be featured in a movie of this sort. The last time they had a hand in an anime was when they had done the song, "Neverland" for the opening theme song to the anime series, "Ozuma" in early 2012.

So proud of these guys!

Source: TenAsia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)