Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

First Blog Ever

So, needing to find an outlet for my thoughts and interests, I decided to start my own blog site. A place I can say what I want, when I want. And maybe, just maybe, someone may be able to relate to what I have to say.

Why the title "Fabulously Filorean"? Well, stemming off of my strong, well, close to obsessive, addiction to anything Korean (music, drama, food, etc.) and the fact I am Filipino, I decided to go with "Filorean". It fits me very well. My husband is always saying I have an identity crisis. Maybe I do? And I am proud of it!

If you're reading this, welcome! Thanks for coming by and hope you'll stick with me. Look forward to many more posts from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)