Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Asian Stars Bulking Up Pt.2

Earlier I posted noticing a trend going around with Asian stars. The young men are shedding their boyish baby fat and trading them in for muscles.

Here is a prime example, and I must "apologize" for using one of my favorite Asian stars, Choi Jong Hoon, the Leader and lead guitarist of FT Island.

Below is a photo of the charming, sexy leader from a previous photo shoot. (Not sure how long ago this was taken, but he looks pretty young)


Notice the long sleeves and sweet smile? =)

Cut to earlier this year at the Mnet Stand Up Concert in Los Angeles this past March. He is seen rocking out during his solo in "Like Birds".


Sorry, this really isn't a great photo. I think this was taken off of a fan cam. But notice how he's showing a little definition? A little sexier here showing off a little of his chest and arms? This was when he really began to work out.

Now, check out this recent photo that was tweeted by FTI's Leader himself and I think you will see a big difference.


This photo is generating a lot of interest since Jong Hoon is not normally known for showing skin. He's usually very shy about showing his body. I guess not anymore!

For me, I would rather have the March look. Lean, not too defined, but still manly looking. Other women may disagree with me. In fact some of you may not even be paying attention to what I'm typing right now, which is understandable. Nice, huh?

Gone are the sweet young things, now stand before you manly men. Prepare the bibs, ladies!

By the way, I do not own any of these images. Credit to the rightful owners, including Jong Hoon-sshi. I just had to use him as an example to show what I was babbling about earlier.

Good work Jong Hoon! Your fans love you more!


By the way, can anyone who reads my post tell me if they can read any of my current posts? I usually post daily, and I think there may be something wrong with my site. Please help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)