Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fanfics

Other than a bit of posts on this blog, I've been toying a bit with the idea of creative writing along the lines of fan fiction.

Until I started to get into Korean dramas and K-pop, the only concept I had of idols were American Idols.

Then I found dramas like My Name is Kim Samsoon, Summer Scent, Boys Before Flowers and You're Beautiful. And then there were groups like SS501, Girls Generation, CNBlue and FT Island. And I went fangirly!

I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be great to write stories about these stars?", and then I found out I wasn't the only crazy one. There are actually sites, yes, sites, full of these stories. Bwahahaha! A fangirl's dream.

After reading more than I could count, I am inspired. The only thing is, what or who to write about? There's too many! Should I open this up to suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)