Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

FT Island's Song Seung Hyun Kicks Off Musical

Has anyone heard about what FT Island's maknae (youngest member) is up to now?

Well, it looks like he's joining the rest of his hyungs (older "brothers") as an actor.

In one of my earlier posts, I wrote about how surprised I was that Song Seung Hyun could actually sing. Apparently, he can sing pretty well. Well enough to be cast into role of "Daniel" in the musical "Jack the Ripper".

Now, I'm waiting for the jury to come out on whether or not this guy can act. But if his singing is any indication, he may surprise us.

But...and it's a small favor to ask...can someone talk to the make-up artists, let them know that the guy is actually good looking. And that he doesn't need all that pancake make-up in order to look good.

Hey, I'm all for stage make-up, it worked wonders for me. But if you don't need a lot of it, please lay off. For one, it makes you look like a ghost, another is that it gets very itchy. And lastly, if you start to sweat, you begin to sweat rivers of pancake make-up. Trust me when I say that it doesn't look very good under hot lights.

Take a look below and tell me, does he look like he needs this much make-up? *have to disclose that I don't own this picture. I took it off of allkpop, so rights go to them*



The poor guy has so much make-up he looks like a woman and just shy of a clown. Give the guy a break, please?

Song Seung Hyun...like your hyungs told you, work hard and do well! Hope you have a successful run that will lead to many more opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)