Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday Song Seung Hyun!

I can't believe I already broke a promise I made myself. I promised myself that when I found a group that I liked again, I would pay tribute to each member in some way.

Please allow me to do a bit angry fan girling. Aaarrrggghhh! Yes, I probably am a bit too hard on myself. And yes, I may be going over the top a bit. But I hate not following through on something I set out to do.

So...even though it's a bit belated, I wanna say "Happy Birthday" to one of the younger members of FT Island and Mr. Daniel from the musical Jack the Ripper, Song Seung Hyun!

I found these videos online (yep, not mine) and I couldn't help but laugh at the first one. Love the rest!


Ok, here's how he really sounds like. Hello? He was in a musical!


In case you missed it, he's the one in the blue long sleeved shirt, with no beanie on. =)

And, like I said in an earlier post, the boy can rap too. What a multi-talented guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)