Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

SISTAR "Loving You" Drum Cover

I have a good college friend who loves to do drum covers of songs from famous artists.

After some, ok lots, of begging, he's starting to do covers of K-Pop songs again. Yay!

One of his new drum covers is by popular girl group, SISTAR!

I love this song and I love the scenery. It was shot in and around one of my favorite places to blog, a beach park in Hawaii!

I wanted to share this with all who come by. He's an awesome drummer and I want him to keep doing K-Pop! If you have a moment, stop by the "Xymbalreborn" page on YouTube. And show him your love for this song by liking it.

By the way, if you've ever seen a TV show called "Hawaii Five-0", he does a pretty good drum cover of that, too. It's one we all know too well, haha.

Check out his video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)