Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lee Hong Ki- Rock Star to Movie Star

Am I being too presumptuous? I have a lot of faith in him!

Lee Hong Ki, actor and lead vocalist for FT Island, was recently cast as the lead role in the upcoming comedy/drama movie "Our Heaven". He will be playing a spoiled, arrogant and bratty singer who is ordered to spend some time working in a hospital to get him in check. I think we know where this will be going.

When I heard this news, I squealed! I am so proud of him. He's got acting chops, good looks and a sweet charm. I can't wait to see him a little bit the opposite. I have every bit of faith that he will give his everything into the role and that he will be great.

Lee Hong Ki! Hwaiting!

Reference http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/07/lee-hong-ki-cast-in-in-his-first-film/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! (No profanities though!)